Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dress Like Me

So once a week I thought I would do a blog called “Dress like Me.” I will take a picture of what I am wearing for the day. This way you can see some of my outfits and get a better understanding of who I am and what my style is. Also, most importantly I want you to find inspiration in my outfits and be able to apply it to your wardrobe. Hopefully they will help spark ideas of how you can put together your clothes so you can create stylish new looks with the clothes you already have in your closet!

Here I am wearing a little black cotton v-neck dress. . . nothing fancy. I have paired it with a chunky yellow necklace and my turquoise gladiator sandals, there my fav-which gives my simple black dress instant style and pizzazz! This is a great summer weekend look- lunch with the girls, trotting around town doing errands, or even a casual summer night out. Whichever you prefer, this is an effortlessly casual and chic look!

No comments:

Post a Comment